Thanks for booking with us!
A confirmation email will have been sent to you (please check your junk mail if you can’t find it, automated emails often end up there).
NEW COVID-19 SAFETY RULES:
1. A team must consist of a family/social bubble group.
2. Teams must show up exactly on time. Early teams will simply be told to come back at the right time, but late teams will have that time docked off their game duration. We are normally more lenient with this, but to avoid interactions between teams it is vital that the schedule is adhered to.
3. Face masks are essential and must be kept on whilst in the building. If you don’t wish to wear a face mask then do not book with us. If you are on the list of people who are legally allowed an exception to this, then please contact us before booking to discuss.
4. You must thoroughly wash or sanitize your hands on entrance and exit to the building. We will be providing hand sanitizer for this purpose.
5. If someone in your team is showing Covid symptoms then they must let us know as soon as they are able and we will postpone the booking.
Please do not arrive inebriated or under the influence of any illegal substances. Your booking will be canceled with no refund if we judge you or any of your team are not in a acceptable state to take part.
If you have any questions or concerns before your game, please drop us an email or a phone call. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you on the day!